The JDSOLAR thin-film solar cell is a battery that can be recharged from a thin film through solar energy. Its thickness is as thin as a general thin film, and it is generally black or dark. Mainly used in construction, military, travel, national defense, power supply and other purposes.
Advantages of thin film solar cells
1. Its power generation performance is very good under low light level.
2. Compared with other batteries, the power loss is less when the light intensity is the same.
3. Thin-film solar cells have a very good power temperature coefficient.
4. Large amount of light transmission and power generation, and only a small amount of silicon raw materials are required for production.
5. There is no internal short circuit problem at all.
6. Thin-film solar cells are thin in size, have common raw materials, and can be integrated with building materials.